We are almost half-way through this series! Today, like yesterday, will be short. Mainly because today’s topic is one, I’ve discussed previously a lot! And taught by Reggie on a frequent basis. If you need help on this: I would encourage you to reach out to me directly. I will connect you to Reggie. He’s the best in this one!
Goal Setting! 67% of the wealthy do this vs 17% of the poor!
Why set goals? Here are some reasons:
1. It keeps you moving forward and motivated.
2. The bible suggests it! Proverbs 4:25-27 says “Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.”
3. It gives clear direction on what needs to happen for your life to be what you want.
4. It’s fun!
How do you set goals?
I have a specific strategy that I use that I learned from Reggie. But here are some of the components to it:
1. Decide what you want.
2. Write it down.
3. Make sure it’s SMART. Is it specific? Is it measurable? Is it attainable? Is it realistic? And is it time bound?
4. Create a dream board to keep you moving forward on it. For a refresher, here’s mine:
One of the things Reggie and I both believe in, and I learned this from him, is that until a dream board is created with images to motivate you toward reaching your specific goals your goal sheet is not completed.
Again, if you need help, reach out to me. I will help and get you connected to Reggie as well.
Photo by Isaac Smith on Unsplash