If you are reading this by connecting to my Facebook page, I have WordPress post this automatically when I post it. I am taking a few days and praying for wisdom and direction. If you want to connect to me, please send me a private message. I will receive it.
Fear can cause illness! This has been confirmed in science! It can weaken your immune system, cause cardiovascular damage, ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome, and decreased fertility.
Consequences of long-term fear can be:
- Yellow fat accumulation (which is the dangerous type of fat)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Clinical depression
- Accelerated aging
- Premature death
What can you do?
- Recognize that it is there, but then take steps to deal with it!
- Find things to be joyful about.
- Speak positive things and don’t allow fear to remain.
- Learn to be assertive. And when people say things that upset you: tell them and don’t allow it to continue. If they continue to upset you, then you may need to make the decision to limit their contact in your live.
- Exercise: martial arts, yoga, walking, swimming. All these are great for coping with fear.
- vitamin b
- glutathione enhancer.
- Add magnesium
- folic acid
- Vitamin C
- Magnolia bark
- Adaptogenic herbs (connect to me to find out what would help)
- Follow a heathy diet. Consider Dr. Colbert’s Keto Zone Diet that I’ve discussed. By reducing inflammation, you are taking an additional step to being healthy which helps you be more proactive in dealing with stress and fear.