What do you do when you are getting started on changing your life? Well, I’m still learning (by the way, so are the top leaders I’m connected to like Tony & Sarah Zolecki, Reggie Cochran, and Justin Prince!). What do they do (and I’ve adopted as a result of their leadership in my life) to get where they are?
DMO, BABY, DMO! But maybe you don’t know what this is? DMO is an acronym for:
- Method of
What do you do each day? What the most successful leaders do is break it down each day to a to-do list. And their list includes these things:
- Eating healthy!
- Focusing on a single goal, and write it out (67% of the wealthy do this compared to 11% of poor)
- Listen to audio books
- Maintain a to-do list
- Call (or use messenger) and wish their friends and loved ones a happy birthday verbally.
- Read for 30 minutes or more daily for education or career reasons
- They are careful as to when they speak their mind. When they speak their mind: people listen!
- Limited TV! They rarely watch trash tv (ie: reality tv)
- Rise early and get started right on their day right away. Justin has some great tips on this by the way! Want to talk to him? Connect to me on Facebook and I’ll connect you to him.
- Avoid toxic people, these are people who have habits that you don’t want to have. And as you do this, you will find that the bad habits we all have will slowly (or in some cases quickly) will decrease. We are all growing. No condemnation here.
- They don’t give up! Quitting isn’t an option! If something doesn’t work, they try another way!
- Something I’ve noticed too: They are CONSISTENT! Tony Zolecki said on a live broadcast last night that the reason people don’t see success is because they quit! I’m doing these blogs and lives for this 100 days to become consistent. And it’s because I have not been consistent and I’m doing what it takes to change this.
All these things apply to every area of your life! Personal and professional. Are you
happy, no, THRILLED with the life you have? If yes, GREAT! If not: let’s talk!
Let’s work together and develop a life you are THRILLED with! Remember: NOTHING is impossible with God!
Want to connect to me? Reply here or look me up on Facebook! I look forward to hearing from you.