I’m a winner! And you can be a winner also. What sets me apart from you? Only 1 thing: my attitude. I am resilient. I get setbacks and at times I even get sidelined from what I want because of my own attitude or sometimes from the actions of others. Such as when I was hit by a car in December of 2016. That was in no way my fault. I was following directions. That part of it was not my fault. But here’s the thing: that accident was caused by someone else. But I could have taken a defeated mentality and quit school and working in martial arts. And no one would have blamed me. But my mentality won’t allow me to quit.
So, how do you develop a mentality like this? On Monday I gave some suggestions. But here are some more.
- Focus on your passions.
- Think positively. What you think on will eventually come to pass. Sometimes quickly, other times slowly: but nonetheless, it will happen.
- Don’t act impulsively on your emotions. Take some time and think things through.
- Commit to what you want. Don’t allow quitting to be an option.
- Don’t ever stop being true to yourself.
- Commit to no more excuses. Decide that you will until…
- Surround yourself with winners. This will mean that you will need to let people go.
- Visualize yourself with what you want. If you can see it in your head, you will get it.
- Be mature. In other words: grow up. Here’s a video that can help. Jim Rohn: A Winning Attitude (Jim Rohn motivation)