When you make the commitment to live clean you have 3 choices. You can choose to have a good clean life, a better clean life or the best clean life. What does this look like?
Good means choosing these options:
- fresh fruits and vegetable, not organic at all
- meats that are kind of low fat
- cleaners that are okay, but the chemicals may not be the safest you could choose
- no supplements
- minimal exercise
- not really making too many other changes
Better is this:
- some organic fruits and vegetables, this is a little better because you are choosing more organic
- more grass fed meats and healthier proteins, but still some that aren’t that way
- vitamins and supplements to help you be even healthier
- cleaners that are better for you and your family
- exercise that pushes you a little more than you are used to
Best is this:
- all organic
- completely Mediterranean diet.
- only clean living household cleaners
- exercise pushes you to your limit, you probably have a personal trainer. You see the benefits of this and decide it’s worth the investment
- You’re life is all about being as healthy as possible, and even worth spending the money to make it happen.
We all have choices to make in life. We all have 24 hours each day, whether you are rich or poor. The difference between the rich and poor I’ve learned is how they spend the 24 hours. If you choose that you want a life that is best, you will probably have to make some sacrifices for the short term so you can have what you want for the long term. It’s been said that entrepreneurs work 80 hours a week for 3 to 5 years to get the life others only dream of. I am proudly an entrepreneur. If you want to know more about what I do, reply here and we will connect. I’m also on Facebook. My business page is called Malissa Carole.