I was thinking about this for a couple of days. And I asked a friend what he thinks this is. Here is what he said:
“To me to live clean is to live free from all foreign toxins and chemicals that are harsh over long time that are harmful for our bodies. And also congest and ingest clean living from food, to non-processed food, etc. water included.” Marquis C. Jones, Sr.
Marquis C. Jones, Sr. is a remarkable friend to have. How often do we eat foods or use chemicals that are just bad for us? I suspect way to often! I say this because of the epidemic of illnesses that are so rampant around the world. Illnesses that were non-existent 100 years ago are now rampant. We have cancer more rampant, even in infants and children. Autism is more rampant. It used to be 1 in 10,000 and now it is 1 in 75. Obesity is also way up. And obesity is directly connected to so many other health issues. So what can be done? Here are some ideas:
- Take control of what you eat. The Mediterranean Diet is known to be the healthiest diet on earth. Doctors around the world promote this. Including my favorite doctor, Dr. Don Colbert.
- If you need to lose weight, go on a system that will provide support. I have one that I am seeing amazing success in.
- Make the switch from cleaners that are not healthy to ones that are effective and safe. The cost isn’t as much as you might think. I will be discussing this more throughout the month.
- Make sure you are drinking water.
- Do daily affirmations, keeping a positive mindset will set into action a clean life.
- Exercise, my favorites are:
- Walking around a lake or in bad weather the mall
- Tae Kwon Do
Over the course of this month I am going to be talking about clean living. So you will want to stay tuned. And if you have anyone in your life that needs help, have them follow me. I’ll be talking about practical ways to do this, if you don’t have family support (and I have this issue personally), and how expensive is this (actually, it really isn’t!)?