Start with an idea. Get creative!
- What would I do if there was no limitations?
- If cost wasn’t a factor?
- If I could do anything?
- What if I did this?
- Is the timing right for me, right now?
- What will this idea accomplish?
- Is this something I can put my heart into right now?
What is the purpose behind this?
- Why should I do this?
- Is this just for me, or is this something that will help others too?
- There is absolutely nothing wrong with setting a goal that is just for yourself. In 2011 I decided to learn to get healthy after hitting rock bottom. That first goal has allowed me to grow to where I can and do help others. But it started off as a goal that was just for myself. Taking care of yourself isn’t selfish. You can’t take care of others unless you do.
What are the reason(s) that will push me forward when I want to quit or say “I can’t do this anymore?” (This is your determination)
What will be the action steps I will need to follow to make this successful?
- What are your goals?
- The action steps will get your goal set.
- How much time do you need to accomplish this?
- If it is more than a year, you will need to set up mini-goals.
- Do you need some partners to help you accomplish this?
- Do you need to hire someone to help you?
- Do you need a coach?
- If you need a coach who knows how to set goals and can help, comment below and I can help.
Follow this, and SUCCESS is inevitable!